This is the second draft of the dungeon cards I have been working on for a while. I posted some pictures of the prototype I have made a few weeks back. They were incredibly helpful in making some small color adjustments to use for a better understanding of scale.

One thing in particular that stood out to me about the prototypes was the drop in quality.  I don’t think the printer is by any means a low quality shop, but there seems to be some a slight downgrade of clarity from what I see on my screen. This next round of cards are sharpened up to help improve some of the fuzziness I got in the first run. On a computer the colors look a little over saturated, but I have a feeling they will print very nicely.

RPG Dungeon Card Tiles

I’ve also been sharing my progress on the Board Game Geek game design thread. Be sure to follow the conversation there.

 

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Pin on PinterestPrint this pageEmail this to someone